語学教員向け案内 To the language teachers
What is the Chat Room?
The best place for AGU students to practice foreign languages and experience cultural exchange with the international students called “Chat Leaders”. The Chat Room is a place where students can meet foreign language speakers from various countries and practice their languages.
English chat sessions
- Monday to Friday, 5 sessions per day
- 40 minutes/session (Basic, Intermediate, and Advanced levels are available)
- Maximum 8 people in one group
Chat sessions other than English
- Chinese: Every Monday and Tuesday, 12:30-13:10
- Korean: Every Wednesday and Thursday, 12:30-13:10
- 40 minutes/session (beginner or conversation class)
- Maximum 6 people in one group
- Sessions for other languages (French, German, Spanish etc.) are available depends on chat leaders each semester.
The sessions are aimed at improving students’ communication skills through natural conversation. Students can make a reservation on the Student Portal or visit the Chat Room and simply join a chat session.
Simply download the above record sheet (or have your students download it) and distribute copies to your students. You can assign a deadline for the form to be submitted.
You can use as many of these sheets as you wish. The Chat Room will be operating between 9am and 5pm and Monday and Friday. For any questions, please email the Chat Room at firstname.lastname@example.org